Do you lack the skills or certification necessary to find lasting employment?
You may be eligible to receive services and financial supports related to:
- Skills Training: Training that leads to a certificate or diploma
- STOC Training: Training that provides basic entry level certification through short skills courses that are normally one to three days in duration.
Are you a single parent receiving income or disability assistance?
You may be eligible for training and financial support to secure a long-term job through the Single Parent Employment Initiative (SPEI).
As an example, you may qualify for:
- Up to 12 months of funded training or paid work experience
- Continued income or disability assistance while in training
- Child care supports covered during your training or work placement and for the first year of employment
- Transit costs to and from school
Contact us to learn more about the services and supports that may be available to you. Working with a Case Manager, we can help you to map out a plan that meets your employment and training objectives.