Do you want to start a business?
You may be eligible to receive support in starting your business if you are:
- A person with a disability; or
- Currently receiving Employment Insurance (EI) benefits; or
- Have received EI benefits in the past three (3) years; or
- Have received maternity/parental EI benefits within the past years.
Self-employment services and supports include:
- Entrepreneurial workshops offered by our partners BCIT and EMBERS
- Supports for business plan development
- One to one business coaching and mentoring
- $300 a week living allowance
Contact your Case Manager for more information.
Additional online resources related to self-employment include: