Our bulletins contain valuable information and resources for job seekers.
We post monthly news and informational bulletins here to inform our clients of developments related to Employment Programs and Services, Labour Market Information and tools to assist with their job search.
Click on the links (PDF) below for our latest bulletins:
- Email Etiquette
- Online Applications
- Screen Your Resume
- Know Your Skills
- Essential Skills for Immigrants
- When to Disclose
- Apprenticeship-Getting Started
- Meaningful Networking
- How to Select Job Postings
- Planning Ahead for Your Job Search
- Setting Goals: Visualization for Job Search
- Workplace Bullying & Harassment
- Tips to Help You Beat Application Tracking Systems
- The STARS Technique
- First Impressions Matter!
- Job Scams
- How to Prepare for a Job Fair
- References – Available Upon Request
- Telephone Interview Tips & Techniques
- SMART Goal Setting in the New Year!
- Planning Your Education & Training
- WorkBC Labour Market Information Updated
- Multiple Generations add to Workplace Diversity
- Job Search Tips for Mature Workers
- Announcing the Launch of Our New Website!
- Choosing an Occupation
- Applying for Employment Insurance (EI)
- Labour Market Information
- Building a Successful Elevator Pitch
- You got the job, congratulations! How to keep it
- 20 Job Search Tips for the New Year!