Job Category: NOC 1221 Administrative officers
Positions available: 1
Pura strongly believes that in order to achieve optimal health, it is crucial to nourish your body with clean and pure foods on the daily basis. Our team works diligently to provide our customers with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, plant-based nutrition, and superfoods. We are looking for an individual to join our motivated and energetic team as Organization and Productivity Project Manager.
- Carry out daily administrative activities;
- Co-ordinate and evaluate company’s existing procedures and implement new procedures;
- Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met in the timely manner;
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and inventory management;
- Co-ordinate and plan relationship with third party vendors such as equipment manufacturers, suppliers and others;
- Facilitate effective team communication and ensure team is clear on daily delivery objectives ;
- Assist management in disposal of assets, relationship with maintenance and other services providers;
- Conduct analyses, assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence for company’s internal and external use.
Experience and skills:
- A university or college diploma in business or public administration or related field;
- Experience in office environment;
- Strong computer skills;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.