Website On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is seeking a Contents Technician to join our Vancouver team. The Contents Technician is part of a committed team performing contents cleaning services on site and in our warehouse. This team provides exceptional customer service in a fast pace environment.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading restoration companies. We respond 24/7 to emergencies affecting residential and commercial properties. We differentiate ourselves through our people and our commitment to excellent customer service, and through industry leading proprietary software. Since 1979, we have expanded to 21 branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. We have a Team of over 700+ experienced and certified staff members, with over 300 emergency response vehicles, and 5,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
Is never boring…every day is something different!
We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- Inventorying and packing contents of homes and businesses
- Tagging (attach cardboard tags on furniture and appliances)
- Clean contents both in the warehouse and on sites
- Clean structures (walls, ceilings, floors)
Manipulate contents (pack boxes and move them to another room)
- Vacuum and Clean construction contaminated areas of the home or business
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- On-the-job training is provided
- Must be available for a rotating “On Call” schedule evenings and weekends.
Skills and competences:
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow specific instruction and direction
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.