Administrative Service Manager NOC 0114
Full Time Permanent: 40 hours/week
Education: Diploma or University Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related
Skills & Experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in business administration or administrative service with 2 or more years in a management position.
- Proficient computer skills and Microsoft Office and Excel
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Able to delegate tasks and worth with multiple employees
- Proficient written and oral English skills
- Oversee purchasing department, accounting, advertising, and administrative services
- Responsible for over 30+ employees and the daily operations of the business
- Plan, evaluate, and delegate tasks to each department including accounting, advertising, purchasing, and administration
- Oversee budgets, assets, and equipment. Decision maker on new purchases
- Oversee bills, payroll, and business expenses
- Oversee hiring and training of staff including interviews and training programs
- Prepare reports for owner
- Ensure business is fully compliant to government regulations regarding food industry and implement any changes
- Decision maker for any changes regarding layout, service, schedule, menu, hours, and etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.