Employer Name: Digi117
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Code: NOC Group: 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
Start Date: as soon as possible
Number Of Openings: 3
Digi117 was founded by two visionary tech entrepreneurs and former IT software engineers who gained first-hand experience with large and small projects. Be it mundane or extremely challenging, we have proudly served companies in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia.
Today, the company’s senior management team is led by a team of self-accomplished professionals who made their way from coders, software architects and testers to project and product managers, CTO’s, IT and recruitment consultants with unparalleled expertise, solid know-how and tribal knowledge to breakthrough with disruptive results. Each of our managers has over 20 years of related experience and hundreds of interviews handled to ensure you get the “right fit” for your team.
We are looking for 3 Software developers to join our team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code;
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems;
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion;
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required;
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects, working on different technologies and platforms;
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software;
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications;
- Lead and coordinate teams of computer programmers;
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products;
- Grow development teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring;
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
Job Location: 595 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC, V7X 1L3, Canada
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field;
- Experience with such front-end technologies as Ember, React and React Native;
- Practical work with cloud providers such as Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Project Management skills will be considered an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- A solid background with Node.js, RESTful API design and NoSQL & SQL databases
- CI/CD and test automation experience
How to Apply:
Email your resume to Digi117.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Digi117.email@example.com.